If you haven't already please subscribe here to support this ministry: https://ministries.leodunson.com/checkout/subscribe/purchase
I might sound like a broken record to many of you and honestly maybe that is a good thing. This subject is one that I believe without question needs to be hammered into our heads just as much as we hammer the other laws into our minds.
"This Book of the Law must not depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. For then you will prosper and succeed in all you do." Joshua 1:8
I have recently been talking about the emphasis of working 6 days a week and resting on the 7th.
“Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God, on which you must not do any work neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant or livestock, nor the foreigner within your gates” Exodus 20:9
Just think of it, I have upset much of the Israelite World, all for reading the plain text scripture. Almost everywhere the sabbath is mentioned it is preceded by emphasizing to WORK 6 days. Even God created the Heavens and the Earth in 6 days, Working 6 Days. Nonetheless, in this message I wanted to give us a prosperity blueprint so to speak.
“At harvest time, you are to give a fifth of it to Pharaoh, and four-fifths will be yours as seed for the field and food for yourselves and your households and children." Genesis 47:24
A 1/5 is 20% leaving us with 80% and we understand based on Gods Laws that 10% goes to God. That gives us 70% to live off of. Living off 70% of your income, saving 20% and giving God 10%.